Located in central business district of Tehran, PACT hosts thousands of people every year who are seeking professional courses. The training center is less than 30 minutes away from different administration locations and students can attend the classes easily.
PUT and IICA are two stockholders of PACT. These two entities are the pioneers of professional education in accountancy and finance in Iran with more than 50 years of experience.
To deal with its day-to-day activities, PACT enjoys the experience and skills of a MANAGEMENT COUNCIL under which the centers' Executive Director (Managing Director) operates. All members of the council are very well-known professionals who are famous and recognised and have significant role in promoting accounting profession in Iran.
PACT is applying more than 50 Certified and qualified trainers from top ranked domestic and international professional bodies. This has developed the capability of providing strengths for more than 30,000 students annually.
- 30 full equipped classrooms (15-60 students each) with audiovisual equipment in all classes;
- The breakout spaces for small groups;
- Computer lab with Internet-linked stations;
- Computer-based Exam centre, equipped specifically for ACCA computer-based exams;
- Training & development reference bookstore;
- Canteen for refreshments;
- Wifi internet for international courses.